A variety of facilities that support food and human interaction
Kumamoto City Food Exchange Hall
We are holding event information on food.
Cooking class schedule
Cooking classroom application will be accepted at the hall counter or by telephone.
Use of the facility
How to book
You can book from the following date at the facility reception, by telephone or from the online form.
· Multipurpose Hall and Event Square: 12 months before the month of use
· Meeting Rooms and Party Rooms: 6 months before the month of use
Reception hours (telephone / at the reception)
8:30 am to 9:30 pm (until 5pm on the closed days)
■ Accessory equipment, air conditioning (hall only), electricity and water fees will be charged separately.
■ When you are using for the profit purpose, the fees will be double the usage fees stated above.
■ Facility usage fee is prepaid.
Notes on facility use
○ The usage time includes the time required for preparation, cleanup and others.
○ Please return to the original condition immediately after use.
○ We are not responsible for fire, theft and unexpected disasters of goods.
○ Smoke inside the facility is strictly prohibited.
○ If you damage other equipment of the facility, a repair fee may be charged.
○ You cannot use thumbtacks and tapes etc. directly on the wall, floor surface and other facilities.
○ You cannot assign and sublicense the right to use to a third party.
○ Please make arrangements in advance when using the facility.
○ Please be sure to take home the items brought in and the generated waste, garbage etc.
- Company name
- Kumamoto City Food Exchange Hall
- 581-2 Mitsugu-machi, Kita-ku, Kumamoto City （In Foodpal Kumamoto）
- business hours
- 9 am to 9:30 pm
- First and third Mondays (the following day if that Monday is a public holiday), the year-end and New Year holidays (from 29th December to 3rd January)
- Official site